CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

THE WOMAN AT THE WELL----SPA

I was given a gift certificate for a massage at a local spa.

I called to book the appointment. "Would you like to make your appointment with any particular person? " the receptionist asked."No" I replied. Little did I know that God had prearranged this meeting and He had a particular person in mind.

When I arrived at the spa I was taken to a room given a robe and shown a table to lie on and that the therapist would come in when I was ready.

I crawled up on the table, there was a knock at the door. "Are you ready?" Asked the therapist.
"Yes" I replied. But what happened next I don't know if either one of us knew we were ready for.

In walked a young lady in the last month of her pregnancy. As she extended her hand to begin the massage the Holy Spirit began to speak to me.

The moment that she put her hand on me I began to see her life.

I could tell you that she was carrying a baby boy with her womb. I could see a vision of a little girl that she had at home.

I began to see her family members and details about what was happening in her life.

I saw that her little girl was having visitations from angles at night.

The Lord went on to reveal detail for me to be able to give her a word of comfort that she had been crying out to the Lord for.

She had been married to another man who was the father of this little girl and they were now divorced. He had been threatening to take this little girl from her mother because he did not want her raised in a Christian home. The mother was afraid that he would take the little girl.

I was able to tell her all that I saw and assure her that God has her protected. She wept with joy.

When I was finished with my massage, she told me that the night before I came in that she had a dream that a woman she had never met that she was serving began to tell her all
about her live, and helped her. Just as had happened when I came in that day. She also confirmed all that I had spoken to her, every detail. She did have a little girl at home. She went on to say that each morning the little girl would come to breakfast and tell of the angles that were coming to see her. She confirmed that she was indeed carrying a baby boy in her womb.
She asked me to write it all down for her and I did. She was so excited that God had answered her cry.

She was hurting and was crying out for the Lord and He heard her.

He is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

In John 4 a woman of Samaria came to draw water from the well.

Jesus met her at that well and there He told her all about her life. She knowing that He was a stranger to her perceived Him to be a prophet.
Jesus tells her that he is the Messiah.
Christ the Lord.

Jesus had her attention. How could He know these things about me, she must have asked her self.

Jesus told her "The hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and Truth."( John 4:23-24)

God's word tells us that we have the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. That same Spirit dwells within me.

The Spirit is all knowing. God's word says that He (the Spirit) will lead us into all truth.

John 14:12
Jesus tell us " I ASSURE you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone STEADFASTLY BELIEVES IN ME, he will HIMSELF be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these because I go to the father." ( and sends the Spirit to US )

John 16:13
But when He the Spirit comes...He will TELL YOU whatever He hears from the Father (He will give the message that has been given to Him) He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come (that will happen in the future)

Genesis 18:14

Is anything to hard for the Lord


2 comments:

Laura said...

awesome...and VERY well written :) So proud of you! Love Love love you!!!!

Brittany said...

The page looks great! :) I love reading your stories and I love you!