CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A HAMMER AND A NAIL


I have often described myself as feeling like Noah, you remember him, he' the one in the bible that the Lord asked him to build the ark.

God told Noah that there was going to be a flood. The people had never even seen rain. Yet here was faithful Noah out in his yard daily hammering away. God had asked Noah to believe something that seemed impossible. I can only imagine what Noah must have endured from those who watched. Would he give in to the pressure of the words he must have heard. The looks. What about his own mind. I'm sure there were many days when he asked himself " did I hear God right?" And as the days drew out and still no sign of rain did he question God? Did he ask God to confirm that this what indeed what He planned to do?

I shared with you yesterday about the beginnings of my little visions and how they grew to the point where I have carried one in particular that the Lord has asked me to believe what seems to be the impossible to most people. One that could have a world wide effect. When God gave me this vision, He confirmed it to me absolutely. And I was very specific on how I asked Him to confirm it. This particular vision is for a specific time and though it has not come to pass yet He has assured me that it will.

In the mean time He gave me the verse from Habakkuk 2:3 which states:

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end (fulfillment); it will NOT deceive or disappoint. THOUGH IT TARRY, WAIT (earnestly) for it because it will surely come, it will NOT be behindhand on its appointed day"

Over time I have shared this vision with those who the Lord has allowed me to share with. But as months go by and still it has not come to pass, there are times when I ask the Lord to once again to reassure me that He is indeed bringing this vision to pass. Each time I get a little weak in my faith due to the time frame; yet He is always faithful to reassure me that It is He who is leading me. And the way He always seems to do that is to give me visions that come to pass quickly usually within days. Sometimes even the very same day. It had been months and He had not spoken to me any thing new on the original vision...just wait on Him.

So once again ,being the gracious God that He is and knowing just what I needed, He spoke again. This time it was through a dream. It was the night before the earthquake in China. Through the dreams that night the Lord showed me the earthquake and then revealed to me through the dreams that same night that Ted Kennedy has a brain tumor on the left side of his brain. There were other factors to the dream of which the Lord showed me things taking place but when I awoke to find that there has indeed been an earthquake in China and within the week Ted Kennedy did indeed have a brain tumor on the left side of his brain. Once again I'm assured that as the scriptures state God reveals the secret things.

And once again I pick up my hammer and nail and get back to work.

0 comments: