CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EYE TO EYE

Good morning Holy Spirit
Good morning Father - Son
I've come to visit with you
Before my days begun


Before the hustle-bustle
Before the days demands
I'll stop to take a moment
And ask you to take my hand



O Lord how I do need Thee
To walk with me this day
To be The One to lead me
The One to show the way

This world seems so uncertain
Which way do we turn?
If we will only ask you
The answer we will learn

You tell us that you love us
Your word is very clear
But no one seems to listen
No one seems to hear

You ask us to believe you
To trust you to the end
Your voice I hear it calling
It's riding on the wind

"Tell them to turn back to me"
My love on them I'll pour
If they will only let Me
I can do much more"

I'll bind the brokenhearted
I'll set the captives free
I'll give you beauty for ashes
If you'll only come to me

I know the plans I have for you
For welfare, not for harm
Nothing is too hard for me
Just crawl up in my arms

I created you for fellowship
Nothing else will satisfy
Not until you come to me
and we sit eye to eye

Stop running and stop searching
My heart with you I plead
I have all the answers
I AM all you need!

0 comments: